Paper Pumpkin Wonderings

See end of post for directions....

Hi all, 
I've had a few email questions about Paper Pumpkin.  I thought I'd just give a quick response here along with a few links for you to check out yourself.

Basically, you get an orange happy box of stampin' goodness in the mail each month.  You can create the suggested project, or come up with your own!  You get an exclusive photopolymer stamp set not available for purchase anywhere else, project supplies and directions, as well as an ink spot (or pen). As a bonus, once you are a subscriber, you have access to purchase (still available) past kits. I have been a subscriber from the first month these were available and it is something I look forward to every month.  Nothing but smiles when I see that orange box staring back at me from my mailbox.


You can read more about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin here….

In the left margin, >Paper Pumpkin

Right now, the best deal is the 3-month prepaid subscription for $55 and you earn a Sale-A-Bration item.  The subscription and the SAB item are ordered through the store link above (Call me with your CC order and I will cover the $6.95 S/H for the SAB item).  You will get a code for the Paper Pumpkin, which you redeem at this link:


Orders placed through the 10th of the month will receive that month’s kit after the 20th of that month.  Also, once you are a subscriber you have access to purchase still-available kits and supplies.

I hope this answers your questions and wonderings. Use the Contact Me link from my Stampin' page...


...if I can help get you set up with some pumpkin goodness!

Happy Stampin’!
Lisa ()









No comments:

Post a Comment

It's awesome you're here. Thank you for visiting Stampy and Scrappy! (✿◠‿◠)❤